Are your staff reflecting your brand image ? MAKE YOUR BRAND GO FURTHER
We help you unleash your potential.
BUSINESS COMMUNICATION :
1. Body language and gestures
2. Interpersonal communication skills ( Verbal and Non Verbal Communication )
3. Key to assertiveness skills
4. Effective Team Management
5. Stress Management
6. Negotiation Skills
DO YOU FEEL HAPPY , YOUNG , AND CONFIDENT ABOUT YOURSELF ?
Your personal image says a lot about your personality , the way you feel , the way others perceive about you. It affects your daily roles if you are not portraying what you are suppossed to . When you feel good about your appearance you acheive more in life . We do personalised analysis depending on your lifestyle.
7 STEPS TO DRESS FOR SUCCESS :
- Dress to your Personality
- Body shape
- Signature color type
- Wardrobe (We do with 5 R's of wardrobe detox )
- Wardrobe Detox : REDUCE
- Value type
Email us, For a 30 min free consultation and for more information about our services.
The explosion of digital media and mobile device technology means people are more connected than ever . The instantaneous availability of information has become an expectationand a challenge to manage . Today's celebrities and aspiring stars need reputation management services that can keep up with this high tech world . That means the ability to keep up with social media.
Let our celebrity consultants develop a customised plan and help you maintain a stress free life .
If you are an effective passionate professional, who is a great team player and have a good communication skills , please apply NOW.
Does the sentence above sound familiar ? It's a regular job advertisement everywhere. Do u have the niche , confidence , posture to face the corporate career of your DREAMS ?
We provide consultation for students to achieve greater success with confidence .
- How to create first impression ( Body language , Hand shake )
- Grooming for your personality
- Elevator statement to introduce yourself powerfully
- Develop polished presence professionally
- Barriers of effective communication
- Interview Skills